StoneArch Vaults The Bridge to New Heights
Thank you online voters! We won!
Minneapolis-based creative agency, StoneArch, delivers multichannel, strategic marketing for healthcare clients. Last week, StoneArch gave The Bridge for Youth a shot in the arm with a round-the-clock, all-hands-on-deck re-branding effort.
Just one day after winning the “RedEye Rebrand” contest, Bridge for Youth employees assembled bright and early at Stone Arch’s uber-cool facility in the Mill City Museum building. Twenty-five talented StoneArch employees were ready for rebrand action.
“Right from the start, there was a connection between our organizations – seamlessness. StoneArch understood us from the get-go,” explains Dan Pfarr, The Bridge for Youth executive director. “From both a strategic and design standpoint, StoneArch has helped us convey more clearly who we are and what we do that is more reflective of our current and future service offerings.”
Beginning at 8 a.m. on Jan.17 and lasting a full 26 hours into the next morning, StoneArch worked its magic, revamping The Bridge for Youth’s marketing including:
- Unique value proposition and key messages
- A new website with updated content, design, custom photography and enhanced user design and functionality
- A redesigned website reflecting freshly updated content, an enhanced user experience, SEO and coding
- Collateral materials including posters and brochures with QR codes
- PowerPoint template
- Updated social media channels
- Google ad copy
- Five new videos for The Bridge for Youth YouTube channel
- Brand standards and editorial guide
“Our team was just overwhelmed by the experience and in the end, came away with so much more than we gave,” says Jessica Boden, StoneArch president. “Both staffs were emotionally impacted and we gained a greater empathy and appreciation for their tireless work and the countless ways they are making a difference in young people’s lives.”